Thursday, April 19, 2012

61-year-old Man in Vegas with Wife-Different ideas?

Hi everyone,





My mom and dad are going to Vegas after Thanksgiving. This is not their first trip but it was free (long story) so they are going again.





My dad would like to do something that interests him this time. He%26#39;s not a gambler and doesn%26#39;t like the showgirl shows or any other shows, for the most part. He does like magic, however, so I thought about Lance Burton at the Sahara but am unsure if he is even still there. And isn%26#39;t Copperfield still at the MGM and if so, are his shows still happening or is this scandal in the way?





He has been to Hoover Dam before, too.





Can anyone recommend anything else for day and night that he might enjoy? He did say that he had never been there that time of year so something outdoors might be enjoyable this time. He doesn%26#39;t golf either.





Thanks for any help. I%26#39;ve been there numerous times (I used to live in San Diego), but am drawing a blank on any other ideas. I did recommend the Celine Dion show to him...I was kidding, of course.





Thanks!







61-year-old Man in Vegas with Wife-Different ideas?


Lance Burton is at the Monte Carlo, not the Sahara. I think your dad would love seeing Lance!



61-year-old Man in Vegas with Wife-Different ideas?


He saw Copperfield once and he said he didn%26#39;t think it could be any better than that! What do you think?




I can%26#39;t say since I%26#39;%26#39;ve not seen both, but from what people have told me and what I%26#39;ve read, Lance is the winner in the Burton vs Copperfield bout!




David Copperfield is probably in JAIL by now.





Let%26#39;s see how good he REALLY is by ';disappearing'; from custody.




';Lance Burton at the Sahara but am unsure if he is even still there. And isn%26#39;t Copperfield still at the MGM and if so, are his shows still happening or is this scandal in the way?';





Lance Burton has never been at the Sahara....he was at the Hacienda, and has been at the Monte Carlo ever since.





Steve Wyrick started at the Lady Luck, then went to the Sahara, and is now at the Planet Hollywood.





Both are great magicians, and are different in a lot of ways. If he likes more traditional magic, stick with Lance..and if he likes some of the bigger illusions, than Syeve Wyrick is the show for him.





Davis Copperfield does play at the MGM, but not all the time, and tickets are a lot more expensive. I have heard they are cancelling some of his shows due to his legal trouble.




That%26#39;s Steve Wyrick...not syve...and David Copperfield, not davis....





it seems my typing skills have disapeared just talking about them....lol




Steve Wyrick, that%26#39;s who I meant. Thanks.







Thanks for all the input on magic shows.







Any other ideas for activities besides the magic show? They will be there for a few days.




';He doesn%26#39;t want to see any shows.';--No, he doesn%26#39;t want to see any shows that women flock to see. I agree, I am a woman but don%26#39;t like the shows either.




He likes history, nature, learning new things. He%26#39;s really smart and active.





Also, I don%26#39;t see anything wrong with him going there. I am sure the locals don%26#39;t gamble and watch shows all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment