Friday, April 13, 2012

restaurant.com info

I%26#39;m a newbie to restaurant.com and it seems too good to be true. Are there restriction to the certificates and do the expire quickly?



restaurant.com info


read the details given for the certificate, each is different



sign up and you will get e-mails with the ';code word'; to save $$



research the restaurants to make sure they suit you - some are gems, some not.



restaurant.com info


Used to think the same thing myself.





Purchased my first certificate with a great deal of skepticism. Have used at two different places and everything has been fine.




I had no problems using my certificate. I would recommend telling the waiter early in your dinner/lunch that you have it so they have enough time to validate and prepare your bill correctly.




They expire a year from their issue date. There are special instructions listed for each one (such as how much you have to spend etc.)




Do they only take one certificate per table or can I buy multiple certificates and use them all for one dinner?




No multiples.

No comments:

Post a Comment