Friday, April 13, 2012

taxi cost from airport to mgm grand.

anyone help?? roughly.



taxi cost from airport to mgm grand.


$15



taxi cost from airport to mgm grand.


This may be helpful too





http://www.taxi.state.nv.us/FaresFees.htm




Diva could be right, but I thought I rememberd about $12 or so. Then because of the taxi routes at the airport, it was less than $10 to get back to the airport.



Taxis pick you up at the airport, then head south in the counter clockwise circle route to exit the airport.




It cost us $12 plus tip.




It may be closer to $15 now. There was just a rate increase in October.




Okay, I would go with $15 then, it%26#39;s been a year since we%26#39;ve been there.




Thanks mjb....my last trip was June... makes sense.





btw..... I noticed you deleted all your pics....



Husband request or stalker? lol




Lo,



I didn%26#39;t even know they were gone. Must be a TA thing!




If you are worried about the price of a taxi from the airport to the hotel....stay home!

No comments:

Post a Comment