Sunday, April 15, 2012

Downtown Coupons

I%26#39;ve read that there is a sheet of coupons for downtown available where the old Race Rock Cafe was. I%26#39;ve also read that there is something available by the Oxygen Bar close to the 4 Queens. Does anyone know if these are the same coupons, and are they still available at both places? We will be staying at the 4 Queens in February. If there are any discounts, I might as well take advantage of them. Thanks for any info you may have!

Downtown Coupons

You can get a coupon sheet from the Fremont Street Experience office, next to the Walgreens store on Fremont Street. You enter the parking ramp elevators from Fremont Street and follow the signs to the 2nd floor office. Security is there 24/7, so you can get the coupon anytime.

Downtown Coupons

Yes, you can get it at the 4 Queens also.


Thanks so much for your help. I will be sure to pick one up when I get there.

  • fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment