Sunday, April 15, 2012

how about a december roll call???

hey all- who is going to vegas this december? my dh and i will be there 12/9-12/14.any M%26amp;G in the works??



how about a december roll call???


I will be there from Nov. 28 through December 3rd. I haven%26#39;t seen any M%26amp;G.



how about a december roll call???


I%26#39;ll be in Vegas right after Christmas.




ill be there with the wife and the 2 kids ( 3rd time for them and they love the place i offered them a ski holiday in austria and they wanted vegas bless them) will be landing xmass day and leaving jan 1st can not wait




My friend and I will be there Dec. 10-14 at MGM.




My DH and I are coming with some friends Dec 12 -15.




Dec 7 weekend




my dh and I and 39 of our friends will be there 12/3-12/6.




Dec 9-14 at Bellagio.




i%26#39;ll be here 12/3 - 12/8 at Rio




this is sooo cool- i want to meet some of you!!



what are some of your plans for your stay??



we are trying some new eat spots-



going to the gun store and the pinball hall of fame-



will see Big Elvis-



spamalot-spam, spam, spam...-



crazy girls-mac king-



rides @ strat-



roulette, roulette, did i mention Roulette??



car show @ ip%26gt;just to name a few...how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment