Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Las Vegas Life - The Vegas 100

Hi all,





I must say that I already have two pages full of notes to what to do when in Vegas based on this forum but was wondering if anyone knows the winners of ';The Vegas 100';, apparently a very popular feature by the Las Vegas Life magazine; the 2007 version is out this month but I cant find the winners anywhere (guess you must buy the magazine which makes a lot of sense but being in Europe makes it extra difficult!). I am particularly interested in knowing the best restaurants and best shows....





Thanks in advance and again a general thank you to all the nice people suggestions and advising over here.



Las Vegas Life - The Vegas 100


I%26#39;ll keep an eye out for it, and let you know. I%26#39;m kinda worried...as I moved this fall, and hope I didn%26#39;t miss my acceptance letter....lol



Las Vegas Life - The Vegas 100


Check out ther web site http://www.lvlife.com/2007/11/feature1.html




Hi!





I happen to have Nov. 2007 issue. On the cover is Best of 2007 and the article of the Vegas 100 begins on page 48. I could mail you a copy of the article if you%26#39;d like but as far as the best restaurants and best shows listed, here goes:





under the heading of Bite Club:





Alex at Wynn



Enoteca San Marco at the Venetian



Afternoon Tea at Petrossian Lounge (Bellagio)



Frozen Yogurt at Red Mango (redmango.usa.com)



Archi%26#39;s Thai Kitchen (6360 W. Flamingo Rd.)



Tie: Hummus at Steak (Steak is at 76 W. Horizen Ridge Pkwy, Henderson - (steaklasvegas.com)) and Sammy%26#39;s Woodfired Pizza (sammyspizza.com),



The Restaurant at Platinum



Fried Twinkies at Toby Keith%26#39;s - Harrah%26#39;s



Sunday Veuve Cliquot Brunch at Ritz-Carlton



Smoky Bon Bons at Kristofer%26#39;s at the Rivera





under Best in Show (Stoppers)





Spamalot at Wynn



Phantom - The Las Vegas Spectacula - Venetian



%26#39;X%26#39; Burlesque at Flamingo



An Evening at La Cage - Rivera



Chippendales - The Show at Rio



Ka - MGM



The Producers at Paris



Little Legends at the Harmon Theatre



Mamma Mia - Mandalay Bay



V - The Ultimate Variety Show at Miracle Mile





Hope this helps!





ratpackette




Ratpackette, MANY MANY thanks. That is great.



If you do happen to have the scanned article I would love to read it but dont worry if not as the information you typed is more than enough.





Getting quite excited about my trip to Vegas now.

No comments:

Post a Comment