Sunday, April 15, 2012

Restaurants in Vegas - recommendations

Hello,





I am surprising my husband for his 40th birthday and have family and friends meeting us in Vegas for the surprise, January 21st, 2008. I want to make reservations for 10 adults and 2 children. Any recommendations would be helpful. Not sure if any restaurants have banquet rooms? Also, I will be paying for this and was thinking around not to pay more than $500.00.





Thanks,



Nicole



Restaurants in Vegas - recommendations


grand lux in venetion is great food and for little money ,gl and have fun



Restaurants in Vegas - recommendations


Many restaurants can put tables together to accommodate twelve. You should Google for Vegas restaurants and visit the various sites and look at online menus. Do you want a buffet, a national chain or a one of a kind place? There are many possibilities.




How about Maggiano%26#39;s in Fashion Show Mall?




What kind of food does everyone like? What kind of atmosphere do you want? Are you celebrating an occasion? Does that budget (thanks for giving that to us!) include drinking? If so how ';heavy'; of drinkers are you guys?




would need to find a restaurant with about a $38/ppa max before tax and gratuity since you%26#39;ll be looking at about a 20% grat on that size and it%26#39;ll come out to 5 bills.




I love Mon Ami Gabi at the Paris. Reasonable prices and great atmosphere!




The Range Steakhouse at Harrah%26#39;s also has a great view of the strip and the streaks are very good as well as the seafood.



Eiffel Tower restaurant at Paris has very good food and a view of the strip and Bellagio fountains.




';the streaks are very good';





Could mean just about anything you want it to........ :-)




Sorry for my misspelling blagger I meant steaks, I guess I was half asleep when I typed it early this morning.



They have great steaks !!! Is this better ??




Thank you everyone for your help.





I will look into the ones you all recommended. I forgot the tip; so, $500 for food and drinks for 10 adults and 2 little children. I was thinking steak and seafood, or French, or Italian nothing that is spicy like no Thai or Mexican food. I love them, but I have some elderly who can%26#39;t eat that kind of food.





If you think of any other places you have been where the service, atmosphere and food are good in this price range, please feel free to let me know. I really appreciate all the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment