Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Wynn Dinner Package

So I have been reading the responses about Le Reve and I was wondering if anyone has done their dinner show package?





They give you options of the restaurant, but no menu%26#39;s from said restaurants or the actual prices.





All it says is STARTS from 189.00 so I assume some of the places would cost more than other.





Anyone have a fav choice at the Wynn or have purchased this dinner package? We are looking for a nice/special evening since it will be Dec. 25!



Wynn Dinner Package


What are your dinner choices? Bartilota was good but I don%26#39;t know if that was one is offered. I can%26#39;t wait to go back to see Le Reve...a wonderful experience.



Wynn Dinner Package


The tickets I noticed for show only are $130 per. pers. To be sure, you probably should call the Wynn.




Yes that price--189 is for show AND dinner, I have seen show tix only priced at 103 on expedia.





And yes Bartolatta is one of the choices for the dinner package. Though I suspect it is one that would have a higher price tag than the others. Their menu looks expensive.




I would also try to find out what food you get at the restaurants. I suspect each one has ';pre show'; menu, so you may not have a unliminted choice. Nevertheless, it%26#39;s probably a good deal. The restaurants at the Wynn are not cheap, but are very good.




Usually, packages like that ';start at'; because the choice of show seat is the changeable option. The thing to keep in mind is that the way the make the dinner work in the package price is by giving you a limited prixe fixe menu to order from.




Good point about the seat level--make sure the intro price does not include a ';wet'; seat in the first two rows!

No comments:

Post a Comment