Saturday, April 21, 2012

Producers to close

it was just announced that The Producers at Paris will close on Feb 9th.



Producers to close


okay might have to get the discount tix and see this one! i really like tony danza! do you recomend??



Producers to close


I%26#39;ve not seen it, but heard quite a bit about it. I talked to a friend about it last week, who had seen it with both Danza, and prior with Hasselhoff...and she said it was like 2 different shows.





Maybe I%26#39;ll have to check it out myself. Mel Brooks is a god.




A surprise as it only opened late last year.




These types of shows have not done well overall on the strip. I think that if hotels want to keep doing the Broadway thing, they need to do them as limited commitments. There are a lot of high profile musicians interested in following in Celine%26#39;s footseps, though, so unless the Jersey Boys works out, this may be the end of a short era.




leo is right. Except for Mamma Mia( that had a decent run) and maybe Phantom- Broadway-type shows don%26#39;t seem to do well in Vegas. Some of the reviews I read on The Producers basically called it Producers Light from the beginning. Someone just mentioned in their TR that the theater was only 1/3 full when they saw it recently. I will be intererested in seeing how Jersey Boys works out. Maybe Vegas should stick to the kind of shows Vegas does best rather than trying to ';import'; other shows.




Hello all,





I%26#39;ve seen The Producers early this month. It was alright, not great but okay! I really like Tony Danza too and he did a pretty good job. The theatre was maybe half full when I went. I have seen Notre-Dame de Paris and Don Juan. The Producers wasn%26#39;t even close to touching them!





Nicaribbean

No comments:

Post a Comment