Saturday, April 21, 2012

A slushie question

This may seem like a silly question, but here goes--





I have oft read of Ducky%26#39;s famous slushies. As a non drinker (my beverage intake in Vegas consists of coffee, water and diet soda), my questions is What is a slushie? Where do you get them? If they are, as I assume, alcholic, can you get a virgin variety?





I think of a slushie as something you get from the 7-11 store in the big machines. Please educate me.



A slushie question


';I think of a slushie as something you get from the 7-11 store in the big machines. Please educate me.';



No education needed, you already have it. A Slurpy with booze.



A slushie question


Never thought of it before, but yes I guess you are getting a VIRGIN variety at the 7-11 :))




Most of them are made in a machines(just like slurpees) with the alcohol already added so finding cheap virgin ones may be a challenge. You might find them in places where children often frequent but I don%26#39;t know as I avoid children in Vegas :) Bars that have blenders should be able to accomodate you.




I don%26#39;t always drink alchohol when in vegas but like a good slushie and have not had a problem ordering a virgin strawberry daquiri or a virgin pina colada. Nice fun drinks to have while gambling but not get drunk.




Wow...Doc, et al;





Thank you so much for stepping up to the plate for me while I have been buy in the kitchen :)





Ashe...they are just daqueries, but slushies just make it sound more fun to me!!!! And yep just like convenience store slushes with alchohol...yum!!! (oh and they come in like 20 flavors at La Bayou which gives you alot of options) You can get a small one in a styrofoam cup for only a buck...enjoy!




Yaaay for the slushies!!! Agree with resident slushie expert Ducky...head to La Bayou. They have so many fun flavors there....get the extra shot of booze added on top and you%26#39;re good to go!! =) Epecially tasty in the summertime when it%26#39;s really hot outside!




Just be careful if you get the football container since someone we all know and love fumbled hers....LOL!!!!




Really?! Gee......who could that be? Umm...I bet she must have been really embarassed!!! LOL....poor girl....ahem.....lol....=)




aw.....we love ya even if you can%26#39;t walk and drink at the same time! :)




I guess I%26#39;m just going to keep my mouth shut regarding that comment....lol





Avalley.... they are just like the 7-11 ones....except a finer texture....and they have booze in them. most places will make you a ';virgin'; one though.





enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment