Saturday, April 21, 2012

Tomorrow I will be in Vegas at this time..I hope

We have been having massive fog in the mornings. I hope me and my friend get out on time at one tomorrow..lots of plans to have fun and escape from this real world of kids and husbands..lol......................so hopefully I will be writing a trip report early next week...kisses and hugs...off to dinner with friends...Happy Thanksgiving to you all ...Slotto



Tomorrow I will be in Vegas at this time..I hope


Hope you have a great trip.





Coll



Tomorrow I will be in Vegas at this time..I hope


Slotto, Santa Annas blow tomorrow. You%26#39;ll be fine. GOOD LUCK




Have a great trip Sloiio. I hope you hit a big one!




Sorry for the mistake with your name. I am going to blame it on the slushie drinks. : - %26gt;





Happy T-Day




Hope you have a wonderful time.......I%26#39;m jealous now!



Win lots of $$$$$$




slotto, i hope you have fun! i%26#39;m headin out in the morning and will be in by 10 am, where are you staying? i%26#39;m at the mgm for two nights and the wynn for two




Wow Slotto back again? Have a wonderful time. Tell our bartender at the Venetian hello. Good luck on those high dollar slots.




Hey slotto...wishing you lots of winnings and a safe trip!




Have fun in Vegas.




Good luck to you Slotto. I hope you hit the big one!!!



Please give us a trip report when you return. Thankyou and good luck.





7777 Johnny

No comments:

Post a Comment