Saturday, April 21, 2012

yipeeee yeay happy days I am finally going!!!!!

Tomorrow is the day! I am so looking forward to it and celebrating 10 years with my boyfriend in style. Bring it on!!!!!!!





Thanks for all your advice for a Vegas 1st timer.





Cheers



Mandy xx



yipeeee yeay happy days I am finally going!!!!!


Hi Mandy





Hope you have a fantastic 1st trip to Vegas. I%26#39;m sure you will become addicated like the rest of us forumers!! Don%26#39;t forget to do a TR on your return. It%26#39;s always nice to read a 1st timers review.





Hope you win some $$%26#39;s :-)



yipeeee yeay happy days I am finally going!!!!!


what a way to celebrate 10 years together!!!! Have a wonderful and memorable trip!!




Have a fabulous time Mandy, you cant celebrate anywhere better. We fly out tues for our weddng anniv, there is soooo much to do you will love it!



Enjoy!




Hope you have a great flight and a fantastic stay in Vegas. Congratulations on reaching the 10th year! What a wonderful way to celebrate- visiting LV!




Have a great trip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment