Friday, April 13, 2012

Does Palio at Bellagio still do refillable mugs

Palio used to offer a refillable mug that you only paid for once and free refills for the rest of your stay. Is this still the case ?



Does Palio at Bellagio still do refillable mugs


Yes, and if you%26#39;ve still got a cup you%26#39;ve bought on a previous trip you can take it with you and use it. No need to buy a new cup for each new trip.



Does Palio at Bellagio still do refillable mugs


Long since lost it !!




Sorry for my ignorance but I am staying at the Bellagio in January and am wondering what does Palio fill the mug with? Coffee?




zmjmom - from what I have gleaned from this board, you can fill it with coffee, tea or soda from the machines at certain sites throughout the Bellagio. I was so glad to learn of this, it will sure save a lot of money! Looking forward to getting that mug!




I believe you can also get the mug from Cafe Gelato at Bellagio.




What other sites can you get refills at? Last time I was there, on the last day I was told I couldn%26#39;t get tea, only coffee. What are the rules?




I was told that it was regular coffee, soft drinks and iced tea.




Coffee and iced tea sound great to me!! We are thrilled to hear about this and are also looking forward to getting my mug!



Just another thing to look forward too.




Just a heads up make sure you get the ';plastic'; refillable forever mug for $5.95. I sent Hubby down the first day and he came back with a styrofoam type cup which ended up to be refillable for only the day (there%26#39;s a reason he only shops at the hardware stores LOL)





We used our%26#39;s for coffee and pop





M




When you are at Palio%26#39;s try their mini cheesecakes. Delicious!!!!



Took one back to the room and watched the fountain show. What a treat.





M

No comments:

Post a Comment