Friday, April 13, 2012

Harrahs Survey

I just completed a survey from Harrahs regarding their Total Rewards program.

It sounds like they are considering reward credits for all purchases (hotel, dining, etc) instead of just for gambling.

Anyone else get this survey?

Harrahs Survey

No, I didn%26#39;t.

:(

Harrahs Survey

It sounds like a credit card to me. But you never know.


No, they asked how you would feel about earning Reward Credits on ALL money spent at the hotel.

They also asked if you would prefer to earn credits on all money spent or have the 10% discount in all Harrahs shops.


I think I%26#39;d prefer to have credits on all money spent. What do you think?


However, YOU need to use the NEW Harrahs Credit card.

Another way to make money off the customer.

The rewards program is a rip off.

Bring back the OLD rewards program that was friendly to the customer.

  • nails painted right
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment