Thursday, April 19, 2012

I am booked to go again

Alright, I know that I am a lurker, and post once in a while. But my wife and I were in vegas for the first time in April and I just booked to go again in June. The funny thing is that I called Harrahs to find out room prices and they said that being what our comp status is that it would be 65 dollors for the first night and comped for the next 3. Cool considering the first time we were there in April we had a budget of 200 dollors a day for each of us and we normally play 1 and 2 cent slots and 25 cent VP. We were there for 4 days and played a little bit of everywhere being it was first time in vegas, and then we get what I think are good comps. COOL%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;I CAN%26#39;T WAIT

I am booked to go again

We have stayed at the Flamingo each year for the past 4 years, staying for at least 2 weeks, and by the end of the holiday we were getting a bit fed up with Vegas and had decided we wouldn%26#39;t be coming back..

However, on the 1st night, my sister won a $2,500 Jackpot and over the rest of the holiday she gave the money back to Harrah%26#39;s plus I gave them about another $1,000. This is a bit more that we would normally gamble.

When I checked the Reservations section of their site, using my Total Reward number, I found that we could have 17 nights at the Flamingo in September next year for about $750, with 10 of the nights comped. So I thought what the hell and I have booked the comped nights so far and will keep an eye out to see if the other nights will come down in price.

So Vegas here we come again.

  • parenting message board
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment