Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Palazzo Delayed

Looks like they have moved their opening. They were taking reservations beginning the night of 12/20, but now it is the 28th. I am going to be there on the 20th and thought I would get to stay there the first night it was open, dang.



Palazzo Delayed


Thanks for the update. Have you called to verify? (Not sure if that%26#39;s even possible this early)



I read one poster saying they%26#39;d have to really step up the construction based on that individuals%26#39; observation.



But it%26#39;s also possible that they may have sold out until the 28th. (Highly doubt it, but who knows? It%26#39;s is a brand new luxury hotel)





Again, thank you for the update. It helps my info as I have made this 20th, part of a couple of my suggestions here on TA.



Palazzo Delayed


This does not surprise me based on where they were the first week of November. Any more recent observations?




There was a post by a cab driver on another board that 6 fire trucks were there a few days ago but no other info showed up so it may have been something very small. It was my understanding they were not booking the entire hotel for the soft opening to train employees, like opening a few floors, then a few more, then some more. so maybe thats the explanation on the delayed reservations.


  • natural makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment