Sunday, April 15, 2012

Unpacking

I was just wondering if most of you unpack your stuff at the hotel? Or just leave it in the suitcase. I hang up my things that need it, otherwise I keep my things in my suitcase and take it out as needed. Just curious.

Unpacking

I move completely in. When I am in Vegas, I feel like I am at home so I unpack.

Unpacking

I do not unpack..just my essentials for the bathroom...I hang up dressy clothing. The rest I leave in my case. Slotto


blb421...I am similar to you. I usually hang up shirts, etc. and leave my pants/shorts in the suitcase. I%26#39;ve been converted to the ';rolling'; method of packing....REALLY helps keep those wrinkles away for the most part! =)

I do like to keep all my things in the bathroom though, and usually will leave my hair stuf and makeup, etc. in a bag by the sink....enough out of the way so that they can still clean, but close enough for me to get to it when I need to.


I unpack. I stay for a week. If I go somewhere for a day or two I keep it in the suitcase. I can%26#39;t find stuff if I keep it in the suitcase.


I usually stay for a week so I unpack everything and store my suitcase in the closet.


I unpack everything, then use my suitcase lined with a large plastic bag for the dirty clothes until I have to repack to go home. That%26#39;s always a sad night!


I live out of my suitcase when i go.


It depends on the length of stay.... if I switch hotels after a few nights I%26#39;ll live out of my suitcase, but if not I unpack it all and at the end of the day I put all my dirty clothes right back in the suitcase.


I leave everything in my suitcase and iron as needed..my husband hangs his things up..I usually zip my suitcase closed also before I leave the room...just in case....


2 nights or more, unpack totally. Only 1 night, live out the suitcase.

  • blue hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment