Sunday, April 15, 2012

Anyone going for Mayweather/Hatton?

The wife and I will be staying at Mandalay Bay and attending our first ever fight Dec. 6-9th. Anyone else going?



Anyone going for Mayweather/Hatton?


Seems not!





Wish I was going, would be fun to seE Mayweather get his a*se spanked by the main man.



COME ON RICKY!!





Anyone going for Mayweather/Hatton?


Have a great time. Wish I was going. I like Mayweather but Hatton is tough and may whip his arse.




Well buggy, I m going,actually paid for and received our tickets today.Also at Mandalay Bay, we re coming in on the 6th for 5 nights.Be nice to see you at one of the bars maybe




Wbc Welterwight Title - 12 Rounds



Mayweather Jr VS Hatton



Dec-8



8:00:00 PM



FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR. -235



RICKY HATTON +185



If you feel strongly about it, put some bucks down. Almost 2 to 1 return if Ricky wins.



Much higher return if Ricky scores a knockout and you pick the round.






I%26#39;ll be in Vegas from December 6-10. Unfortunatly when I tried to purchase tickets for the fight they were sold out. I%26#39;ll be viewing it closed circuit at Mandalay Bay. I%26#39;m a Pretty Boy fan, but even the best has to fall sometimes. May the best Man Win!!!!




Hey Goat, you%26#39;ll be much more likely to see me at the craps table than at the bar... Look for the 6%26#39;4'; guy (not sure how many centimeters that is) with the mohawk... I won%26#39;t be hard to miss...





Mayweather is from my hometown of Grand Rapids, MI, but this is the first time I might not be rooting for him. Hatton is just so damn likeable...




Hi Buggy23,





My Father, brother and I are going to watch Ricky do the business, we%26#39;re staying at Luxor from from 5th - 11th.





Come on Ricky ...




Ill be staying at the Stratosphere from 5th - 12th %26amp; im watching on CCTV at MGM





Hatton will break the big mouthed ballroom dancing yanks ribs!!




hi all. 10 of us coming over staying at various hotels.some with tickets,some without.We booked the trip at least two months before the fight was announced so we feel ';lucky'; before we even get to Vegas !!!




Wow... looks like the crowd is going to be very British that weekend. What a blast it%26#39;s going to be. I can%26#39;t wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment