Sunday, April 15, 2012

Luxor Area Questions

Please Help , Were Going TO Vegas DEC 9 -14 2007.STAYING AT THE LUXOR . I HAVE a few questions , how hard to get free room upgrades ?.............................................what restaurants have good food and decent prices.?........................................... close to luxor liquor stores and food store.?......................................good ways to get to freemont street.?..................................................thanks so much my good people , i`ll check back frequently











Luxor Area Questions


I can help with Fremont Street. Cheap go down to the EX cross the street and take the Deuce 24 hr pass $5, Fast take a cab.





I have never stayed at Luxor so sorry cannot help with anything else.



Luxor Area Questions


thank you junky , it will help me fill more comfortable once we get there . take care




Just across the road from manadalay bay there is a dogy looking pink holiday inn but to the right of that is a group of local shops, they dont look too nice but they sell anything from chocolate to underwear.



We liked the luxor breakfast buffet, its better than the excalibur.



we used the deuce bus to freemount...even though it took about an hour but it was cheap.




I don%26#39;t especially like the Luxor.



Too far down south of the strip.



But one thing that really got me PO%26#39;d.



I usually like to grab a six-pack to kick back when I get there.



The, umm, ';package'; store on site was $3.99 (plus tax) per 12 oz bottle!



So I got a taxi to a convenience store and bought an 18-pack.



Even with the fare and tip it was a lot cheaper.



I think the place is going down the tubes anyway.





......down by the tracks....




Geeze Sauce.



Didn%26#39;t mean to bum you out.



You%26#39;ll have a good time there.



They gave me a little wire ';pyramid'; with candy and chocolate and crackers and cheese.



Maybe you%26#39;ll get one!



mortars




thank you so much for the tips and info , take care, sauce

No comments:

Post a Comment