Thursday, April 19, 2012

Back from Vegas! We did not want to leave!!!!

Thanks to all of you for the great suggestions and tips!! We were like two kids in a Adult Disneyland. I will be back to write my review. Stay tuned!

Back from Vegas! We did not want to leave!!!!

well Louise....welcome to the world of the Vegas Forum! LOL

I hope you don%26#39;t have a hard time coming back to the ';real world'; since that is the most difficult part for me.

Back from Vegas! We did not want to leave!!!!

Louise, glad you had a great time.

I deal with coming back by planning my next trip on the plane. It helps.

zbethg

p.s. looking forward to your TR


Looking forward to that TR! Glad you had such a great time. Now tell us what you did!


Glad you had a great time! can%26#39;t wait for your review!


Trip report that is....lol...


sigh---welcome to the world of ';vegas addiction'; :-) Not to worry -- it%26#39;s a wonderful ';addiction'; TR please!


Looking forward to your report as well. I didnt think I would be able to come up with much for a report myself, but once I got started I couldn%26#39;t seem to stop. LOL. I guess afer all my incessant planning I will just have to sit back and enjory reading about other%26#39;s adventures for a while.


Can%26#39;t wait to read your trip report. Welcome back!


Glad you had such a good time. I am waiting impatiently to hear what you did.


Okay, louise...you had enough rest...time for that TR!!! :)

  • server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment