Thursday, April 19, 2012

This time in 4 weeks

I hopefully will just be putting my head down in the city I love is really 8 weeks since I was there last ;-(



This time in 4 weeks




Hi we are arriving on the 21st of Devember ... 1st time for us. Sounds like your an %26#39;old hand%26#39; - any tips



This time in 4 weeks


Hi Yes 21st but not til 10pm as I cant get the day off of work so having to fly at 3pm. Wheer are you staying ? Email me if you want any info simon@vegasuncovered.com




We are at the Signature, after all the reviews we felt we couldn%26#39;t not! Trying to do some research myself but there just seems so much to do!




Awesome we have 3 nights MGM then 1 night (xmas eve) at the Grand Canyon and 3 nigts at Wynn then off to Yosemite and San Francisco.





One thing you may not have thought of doing is Skiing I am going for one day, also doing nitetours, eating at eiffle (again) Vodoo Cafe and seeing Mystere and Barry Manilow, will be going to MGM Spa dn Ceasers. Cant wait




Hi





Me and DH are also going out on 19th Dec, staying at the Paris, staying for xmas and new year - first time for us but getting really excited now as we also complete on our house on 17th Dec so a fresh start!





Hope you both have a great time and you never know we may meet up 8-)

No comments:

Post a Comment