Friday, April 13, 2012

ICE Direct from Russia

Has anyone been, comments, price - where best to buy tickets -as always thanks.

ICE Direct from Russia

on any street corner off the strip

ICE Direct from Russia

i think i am being dense but what does that mean


tottie, try googling ';ice drugs'; to see what bbrown%26#39;s post was all about....lol

For the show at the Riviera, you can pick up half price tickets for that night%26#39;s show practically daily at the discount places.


You%26#39;re not being dense, it took me a second to get the drug reference. LOL.

Still chuckling as I write this. Do I need a life?


I find it interesting that Blagger knows what ICE is.


Hi, I was in Vegas a few weeks ago %26amp; went to see ICE with my sister. We both really enjoyed the show, but we both like to watch ice skating on tv also. We bought the tickets at one of the Tickets4Tonight booths. They were a little less than $40 each. It was a good show. Marilyn


Thanks for the info - now I have caught up with the other Ice reference too.


We saw this show last week at the Riviera and it was great! It was not only ice skating, but had a lot of cirque du soleil moves in it too. If these are both things that you enjoy - I would highly recommend this show.


Didnt go but discount tickets for this seem to be easy to get.


I%26#39;m chuckling because when we were there last week the performers for ICE were on many street corners skating around and giving out discount coupons to see the show.

  • ideal marriage age
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment