Thursday, April 19, 2012

Imperial Palace booked thro expedia

If we have booked through a 3rd party will we still have to pay the daily extras -ie have read that they charge a certain amount per day to cover phone calls and parking - wont need either. Thanks in advance.



Imperial Palace booked thro expedia


YES, you have to pay the extra per day.



It is usually around $10 and is for telephone, parking, coffeemaker in the room (IP doesn%26#39;t have one, I think)



It does not matter if you use those services or not, you have to pay them!!!!



Imperial Palace booked thro expedia


If you have not actually booked the rooms already, check directly with the hotel. You will still have to pay the daily extra but at least you can cancel if you need to and possibly get some comps.




I would imagine that you%26#39;d still have to pay the daily charge to cover local calls. You pay this whether or not you actually make any calls. It%26#39;s usually $1 or so per day so I wouldn%26#39;t lose sleep over it. Parking is free.




Orleans charges $5 a day




yeah, a couple dollars per day is nothing to stress over. cant understand why ppl always complain about those fees, who cares? it%26#39;s usually the cheaper places that charge it anyway.




On the Strip, the only ones I%26#39;m aware of that charge the fee for the phone is CC, IP, and Excalibur. I%26#39;ve never tottled on up to the far north strip like Strat, Riv, or Sahara, so those may also. But I%26#39;ve never seen it higher than $1, and it covers either 30 minutes or unlimited local phones calls. Basically its an easy way to suck an extra couple grand a day out of guests without anyone complaining. Over a year, it adds up for them though!




Yes the IP charges $1 a day line access fee (not $10) which covers the cost of all local calls so I think it%26#39;s a bargain, unlike some of the other hotels which charge $1-2 per call.




It annoys me that they make these resort charges, I would not expect to pay to sit at a resturant table yet the option is there for me, I dont expect to pay for the gym if I am not going to use it why should I pay to have a phone in my room when I have my mobile with me.








The IP only charges $1.00 per day for up to an hour of local calls.



I used it often to call my family in Vegas, make a dinner reservation, make sure Macy%26#39;s had the shoes I wanted in my size and get directions to Hash House a Go Go. Much less expensive than using my cell.

No comments:

Post a Comment