Thursday, April 19, 2012

Really worth it??

I%26#39;m sure this topic has been exhausted but I have a dilema. We will be staying at Bally%26#39;s again this year and realy like it there. Last time we had a nice south tower room. It was clean and perfectly fine but I have heard from a lot of people that you MUST ask for a north tower room. Are they really that much better? Just wondering what we would miss if we go south again to save a few bucks. Of couse I want to the best room for my money.

Really worth it??

Do what you want.

call Bally%26#39;s and ask the difference.

Really worth it??

As you said the topic%26#39;s been discussed at great length. It all comes down to what the indiviidual feels they need to get out of their room. Nobody on this forum who%26#39;s never met you can give an answer that%26#39;s 100% applicable to your requirements.

If you were perfectly happy with your south tower room then I personally see no need for you to spend more on the north tower, but that%26#39;s just my opinion.


thank you so much patron silver for your reply that really helped!


It was a straight and to the point answer to a question only you can answer.


Is that tower less haunted?


I%26#39;ve stayed in both towers...and actually prefer the south because you can get some great views of the Bellagio fountains in that tower (to me view is important!)

What are you missing out on in the North Tower? From what I saw...all you%26#39;re missing out on is some marble in the bathroom, and slightly newer furnishings. That%26#39;s it.....that was the only difference I noted.

If you%26#39;re talking suites (and not standard rooms) then I%26#39;m sure there are more differences.

For me....I%26#39;d take the south and save the money. Just my opinion though....=)


chitown....

The North tower would be the more haunted one......%26lt;shivers%26gt;......AlwaysAppy don%26#39;t read this part if you are freaked out easily.....has anyone ever gone and read the actual fire report and accident report from that fire?? Yikes.....that%26#39;s all I can say.....


I like your sense of humor. I%26#39;ve stayed at Bally%26#39;s several times this year, and will be there again next week (!). I%26#39;ve never stayed in the South Tower, because they%26#39;ve always given me a room in the North Tower, without my even asking. Even when booking, I book for the hotel, not a particular tower. At check-in, let them know you%26#39;ve stayed with them before and would like to try the North Tower this visit, and see what they say. I find the North Tower rooms convenient to the spa, monorail, restaurants and Paris, and they%26#39;re large and clean. My only tip is to ask for a room not facing Flamingo Road, as the street noise and early morning trash collection from the liquor store and Battista%26#39;s Hole In The Stomach Lining can be loud, even in the upper floors. Always ask for an upper floor for the view!! Have a great time.


It all depends on what you want ?? Newer room or better view ???

It it was me, I would save the money for something else !!!

How much time do you spend in your room ??? Is it worth the extra money to you ???

Have a great stay.


On our last visit, we were given the North tower room. It was nice, but we immediately left and went back to registration and asked to be switched to the South tower with a view. My husband and I MUCH prefer the view....and the south tower room was perfectly clean, just not ';modern';....that%26#39;s OK with us. Again, view was our preference over luxury accommodations. Hope this helps.

  • rodents
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment