Thursday, April 19, 2012

If I need a doctor & staying @ MGM?

Is there a doctor or walk-in clinic nearby at the MGM in case we need one?



If I need a doctor %26amp; staying @ MGM?


Are you anticipating this for a reason?? If you are worried I%26#39;d check into things before you go.....maybe do a Google search....there must be walk in clinics nearby, or a short ride away.



If I need a doctor %26amp; staying @ MGM?


When others have posted having food poisoning...or being hurt...it seems security suggests you go to a hospital or doctor. None on site at most hotels......




I know there are but I can%26#39;t place them. Remember lukika, they aren%26#39;t free here eh?




Due to liability concerns, I would be surprised if any hotel would be likely to do much more than have a defibilator (sp?) on site. Lawyers you know. No offense to any presidential candidates who may be reading this. Get local contact numbers and referrals in advance.




There is a walk-in clinic at Imperial Palace but it is not open on week-ends. There used to be one in the Polo Towers but I am not sure that one is still open. There is a Fremont Medical Center on Tropicana and Wynn that is open 24/7 (702 871 5005). Many CVS pharmacies now have walk in clinics- you can call the ones on the strip to see if any of them have one.




Be very careful with this. I see you are from Canada and my answer my not apply to you, however my sisters sister inlaw needed medical help years back due to asthma issues from the smoke from the fires in California while she was in Vegas. They sent her to urgent care and her insurance would not pick it up. They told her had she went to an ER in a hospital they would have paid for it.




O.K.- after checking with your health policy- the CVS near the Monte Carlo does have a Minute Clinic open from 8AM t0 8PM M-F and 10AM to 4PM Sat-Sun.




odd question, and useful at the same time




Boy, this is five years or so ago, but I had some sinus thing going on before we left Ohio, and we were going to be there for 12 days or so, and we went to some urgent care type of place that was East on Harmon, and I never ended up paying a dime for that visit, I told them my insurance and we went to the C V S and I actually new my own hometown C V S number to help expedite things and all was well, of course they gave me some antibiotics that you surely aren%26#39;t suppose to mix alcohol with but it all worked out.... My DH was so accomodating walking me to the facility etc. It was a hot June day, and here I was withcthese symptoms, but hey it all worked out, he got his partner back in the swing, but we really didnt know where we were going down Harmon,, looking for this Urgent care place but it was at the beginning of a tweleve day trip.. guess he felt it in his best interest to get his vacation partner (wife) back up to speed.



Yeah I see all spelling errors, but you can figure them all out!! P.S. just started vacation,,,, in boring Ohio,,, not going anywhere fun like L V ..God I want to be there so bad being that this IS like the cheapest time to go,,, plus my B-day is right around the corner just can%26#39;t do it right now,.. will be here daily to hear about all of your all%26#39;s travels... Yeah I was born in the South...... Just love Tripadvisor, daily, was going to start naming off names, but don%26#39;t want to leave anyone one out Viva. I come here daily,, Viva !!




Your closest walk-in is:





Harmon Medical clinic (150 E Harmon) behind Aladdin.





Also there are different groups of House-call doctors that I am sure hotels have info on.

No comments:

Post a Comment