Friday, March 30, 2012

Anniversary ideas

Hoping you can help me with suggestions for anniversary. We are celebrating our 31st with a stay at Bellagio in a couple of weeks. I have seen some posts where the wife is surprised with some nice flowers, etc, from hubby; but any ideas of what I could surprise hubby with? He is really a great guy who always puts me first and I would like to do something nice for him. Does anyone have any ideas to share? We already have a nice dinner planned at Prime. But I was thinking of something that would just be a nice suprise for him.

Anniversary ideas

There are tons of options, how open minded are you?

Anniversary ideas

Ha! Well, let%26#39;s put it this way. Ideas I would be willing to share in a trip report after the fact, LOL!


Okay, well, how about a couples helicopter tour over the strip at night, with GOOD Champagne?


Thanks mjb - I%26#39;m LIKING that idea! I%26#39;ll investigate that!


Awesome, I%26#39;ll look for it in the trip report!


www.alllasvegastours.com/Body.asp…

less than that dinner @ PRIME!!!


I%26#39;ll bump this for more help....

lol, I was thinkin%26#39; mjb would suggest the strip club by the freeway behind Caesars!

as a male....all I need in Vegas is food, a good show, and some gambling with Long Island Ice Teas. A limo might be a nice surprise that you can share. All that and I%26#39;m a happy camper.


I love the suggestions you%26#39;ve gotten so far. Sometimes the little things mean more (depends on what kind of guy he is) I would do a limo, check into the helicopter ride, maybe a couple%26#39;s massage?

Take the Stripper 101 class and surprise him with your abilities! Call the Bellagio and they might have some suggestions as well.


My husband really likes the Royal Shave at the Bellagio. You could schedule it in the afternoon before your dinner at Prime.


what does he like? we need to know a little about his tastes since so many choices.

Mine would like golf, spa or room service brekfast. He%26#39;s done all these plenty - and we%26#39;re easy to please so this would be perfect for him.

Do any of those appeal to your husband?

Some prefer tennis, gambling, shoes, dinners, running or hiking in the parks, grand canyon tour, strip tour in a limo - this can be fun, strip tour in a helo, karoke - so much to choose from. so, what does your guy like?

  • wrinkles
  • client time
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment