Friday, March 30, 2012

Spa tipping

I%26#39;m staying at the Monte Carlo at the end of this week and have reserved times for massages for my wife and myself. This is a first for me while on vacation. If we want these charged to our room, do we just sign a receipt and add a tip, similar to paying for a meal on credit?



Spa tipping


Yes.



Spa tipping


Just let the receptionist know when you%26#39;re checking out what you%26#39;d like to do and how much tip you want to add.





From your user name I assume you have 4 kids?? Sounds like you could both use a massage!!! I hope you enjoy!!!!=)




Actually family of 4 people, not 4 kids. But I am running my first marathon that Sunday - so I will need that massage! Thanks for the info.




Good luck!!! I%26#39;ll be in LV on Sunday too.....but not running! LOL....I%26#39;ll send you an ESP ';good luck'; that morning! Yes...you will definitely need a massage after that! =)




Read the spa menu VERY CLOSELY. Generally, there is already an 18% tip added to the cost of the services, no need to tip over that unless it was a truly extraordinary service.




yes, if you want



know that some spas add a gratuity, decide if you want to add anything to this %. I usually leave my gratuity in cash (the receptionist will provide you with an envelope) so my therapist receives it immediately. anything you add on to your credit card takes time for the spa to give to the employees - they appreciate cash since it is immediate, not weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment