Friday, March 30, 2012

New Year's Day (and beyond) Trip

Hello, we just booked a return trip...landing in Vegas at about 10:30 AM on NYD, so will get to hotel around noon I imagine. We%26#39;re staying til the 5th. Paris and NYNY (2 nights free at each, yeah!)





I am just banking on the fact that we will get to hotel, check our bags in and probably not get a room since most of the NYE crowd will be still sleeping, lol. Anybody have any experience with this? Checking in on a day after a major holiday?





I guess I am just looking for any advice or details on what to expect in general. I expect it to be a little slow, but not dead or anything. That may be good, because maybe there will be lower table limits and such.



New Year's Day (and beyond) Trip


bump



New Year's Day (and beyond) Trip


do as usual - go to the hotel and ask, if a room is available you%26#39;ll get it.



we are checking in on NYD, my host has told me the hotel is almost full - so many visitors may be staying longer. no way to know until you arrive.



lower limits usually are in the morning and mid-week, increase during the day. this is usually - all depends on the # of gamblers




That is what I figured. Just check-in and hope for the best...




I have only did this once and it was for business. We had over 1000 people checking into Ceasers for a conference and most of us could not get rooms until almost 5pm. Now this was probably an extreme case. Why my old company would schedule a conference in Vegas starting Jan 1st is crazy anyways!!!!




Yeah, you may have trouble getting rooms before checkin time, but so what, drop off your bags and go have lunch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment