Monday, March 26, 2012

Love

YOU MUST GO SEE IT!!! Being a theater lover, I have surprised myself by admitting that Love is the best show I have ever seen!!

The costumes, the creativity, and of course the music if you are even remotely a Beatles fan - you don%26#39;t have to be. We had first row balcony seats (which I selected based upon reviews on this site) and was very pleased in that it offered us the opportunity to see it all, including the overhead activity happening anywhere in the theater. It was also very cool that we heard the music being piped in thru our seat backs - so DO lean back and enjoy! Don%26#39;t expect a story as it is typical Cirque de Soleil fashion - great entertainment!!!!

Love

I can%26#39;t agree with you more!!! I%26#39;ve seen it twice....amazing!!!!

Have you thought about writing an official review on the Attractions part of TA? That way people who don%26#39;t read the forum ( gasp...I know!) can also see what you thought! =)

Love

I saw it last Friday and I was amazed. I also agree it is one of the best shows that I have ever seen. I never wanted it to end! I will most definetely see it again the next time I am in Vegas. I had the same exact seats that you had, scruises, based on what I read here and they were great. There didn%26#39;t appear to be a bad seat in the house. I could go on and on about this show. It is a must see for anyone regardless if they are a Beatle fan.


It is a fantastic show! I loved Love! I sat in the very last row and I was happy with the seat- I could see everything. Just as long as you don%26#39;t expect it to be like the other Cirque shows- the emphasis is on the music not acrobatic feats(although there are some). I think most people who have seen it will agree- it is money well spent!


I ditto all of your remarks. Loved LOVE!


i%26#39;m thinking maybe you haven%26#39;t seen any other cirque show or are just big on the beatles, but ka, o, mystere are clear winners over love in my opinion as far as cirques go.


I HAVE seen O, Ka, Mystere( twice) and Love. Mystere continues to be me favorite traditonal Cirque show. But Love is my second favorite. O was fine but I hated Ka. You are never going to get everyone to agree on the ';best'; show- that is impossible because everyone has his/her own ideas about what consititues the ';best.';


I agree with vp03....I have also seen Mystere (3 times) as well as O....and I love LOVE for the music and how different it is. I agree it%26#39;s not a typical CDS show....but wonderful nonetheless!!


just my opinion, i did remember to type that in!


NOW I%26#39;M SOLD!! I%26#39;ve been thinking about ordering LOVE tickets and now I will. I don%26#39;t think there are any cheaper tickets left between the dates of Dec. 23-29. So you recommended the 1st row of the balcony? I can just picture my sons eyes (BIG). That would make a nice x%26#39;mas gift for them. They love the Beatles.


bbrown.....respect your opinion!!! Just wanted to clarify that I had seen other Cirque shows in reference to the first part of your post! =)

  • networking
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment