Friday, March 30, 2012

Celine's show to be in theaters...

A New Day will be in theaters for Dec. 17th only...





www.fathomevents.com/details.aspx?eventid=691



Celine's show to be in theaters...


I just got a call today from Caesar%26#39;s offering me 2 free tickets to go see Celine%26#39;s last show on Dec 15. I would love to be there.



Celine's show to be in theaters...


Wow...I would really take them up on that offer...a fantastic production that you won%26#39;t regret =)




I have seen her show twice but would love to be there for the last one. There is no way I could go at that time.




I%26#39;m wondering how the show is going to appear in the theaters. There%26#39;s nothing like the real deal but it%26#39;s bound to be great. I%26#39;ve seen it three times and would go again. She added River Deep Mountain High between the second and third time I went.




We are really hoping for a miracle that some one won%26#39;t show up for their tickets on a day we are out there 9-14, and we will be able to get a couple. Would love to see her.




Free tickets?? Why??





People are paying THOUSANDS on Ebay for those last night tics.





If you can%26#39;t go, get them and sell them on.....................




By the way, I have 3 tickets for the 9th December. Wife, sister and their friend going. It%26#39;s possible though that the friend is happy to sell her ticket if anyone is interested??





PM me..........................




I%26#39;d have thought that any free tickets would come via a host and would have to be collected in person. Not a lot of chance (quite correctly) to abuse things by scalping them.





As for watching live music on screen, I%26#39;ve never quite seen the point of it. That even goes for acts that I really like. A live music experience should be just that - live.




I am a diamond member at Harrah%26#39;s and I am assuming that is why I was offered the free tickets. I have to be there to collect the tickets so there is no way of selling them. If I could go there is no way I would sell them. I would love to be at that last show.




WOW thats some comp. Worth possible fortune......................





Was a great show last year I saw with wife. Last week should be good atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment