Friday, March 30, 2012

Roll Call for Jan.

Is anyone going in Jan. around the 1st week. I%26#39;ll be there Jan 2-8



Is there any M%26amp;G???? Would love to go!!!!!!



Roll Call for Jan.


I would love to go but I%26#39;m unemployed right now I think looking for a job is more important. ;) Maybe if I strike it rich I will go!



Roll Call for Jan.


I am not a frequent visitor, but 7 of us will be there Jan 3-6. I am always up for getting together with new people and having a bunch of drinks!




let me know if you want to meet up and when would be a good time?????




I will be there Jan 2 - 11. Going for CES.




Jan 16-20 at the MGM. Ill be expecting TR%26#39;s from everyone there the couple weeks before me!




I have no schedule except for Cirque on Friday night (the 4th). We are staying at TI. Where are you staying?




We%26#39;re staying at Bellagio for nights of Jan 2 %26amp; 3~ second honeymoon kinda thing. Then for the rest of the time we are staying at Grandview which is a timeshare next to Southpointe.




I am staying at CP Jan. 2 -5 and 5 - 8 at Flamingo



My husband is part of APCUG which is before CES and he wanted a couple of days of CES. I think he will not me will stay a couple of nights at the yuk yuk Riviera, I told him no way for me, he has some functions that are there and want the convenience for the meetings and socials. I just want Vegas for it finest, drinking, gambling and fun, fun.




Staying at TI Jan 2 - 8- First time staying at TI- I hope to have a great time as I always do in Vegas.



Patty




We are going to Vegas for our first time January 2-6 and staying at Bellagio. Other than getting married on the 3rd and seeing Mystere on the 2nd we would loveto meet someone or anyone for drinks!!



Unfortunately being a newbie I can%26#39;t really recommend where.



Keep me posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment