Friday, March 30, 2012

Envy

Has anyone eaten here recently and if so what are your thoughts. Thanks.



Envy


Bump



Envy


Well I haven%26#39;t been but I remember thinking about going and I found reviews on citysearch pretty useful:



鈥itysearch.com/profile/41623776/las_vegas_n鈥?/a>




I went this past Saturday and would not recommend. You can find just a good steak and dinner experience on the strip. The service was good but the food was fair. My friend ordered a steak that was just ok and my sea bass was way too fishy. Our food was also cold went it was brought to our table.





I should have known better to have ordered sea bass in LV but the waiter recommended it!




';my sea bass was way too fishy.';





Priceless....... :-)




Oh lord. I guess I need to be extremely descriptive. The sea bass was over the top, laying out in the sun, haven鈥檛 been in a refrigerator fishy.




Obviously blagger is not a fish afishanado




Oh no have ordered a voucher off restaurant. com but think I will risk it anyway. In for a penny in for a pound - will avoid the seabass.




Perhaps i should say in for a cent in for a dollar




I%26#39;ve already gotten my voucher also. Planning on going %26amp; enjoying in 3 weeks!!




Let us know how you get on - hope you enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment