Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Paris or Mirage?

Is there much of a difference between the Paris and the Mirage hotel? Is the fountain view at the Paris better than the strip view at the Mirage? I would appreciate anyone%26#39;s comments on the differences between the two.



Paris or Mirage?


I was underwhelmed by the strip view at Mirage and I would think a fountain view at Paris would be much nicer. Standard rooms at the two hotels are about the same size, but I am under the impression that the furnishings at paris are a bit nicer than the somewhat worn decor at Mirage. The bathrooms at Paris also have been praised a lot.





If you are coming during the warm weather months, Mirage has a beautiful pool area that hopelessly outclasses Paris. I would rate the two properties about the same in terms of location.





If a nice view and an attractively furnished room are your priorities, I would choose Paris. If you plan to spend any time at the pool, I would choose Mirage.



Paris or Mirage?


I totally agree with the view at Mirage we had a Volcano view and it was not all that I wish we hd taken the pool view.






I would highly recommend Paris the hotel is very upscale and



if you can stay there for about the same price as Mirage would



be a great deal. The rooms at Paris are nicer.




Both hotels are very nice IMHO. You can%26#39;t go wrong with either. Do you play the tables? If you do I%26#39;d pick Mirage over Paris. If you%26#39;re just a casual slot player or not really into gambling I%26#39;d take the fountain view at Paris. I like the restaurants at both places.








I%26#39;ve never stayed at the Mirage but we stay at Paris every year.





Very nice rooms and a big beautiful bathroom with stand alone shower.




Thanks to everyone for your responses - they were very helpful




I go with Paris.




We just got back from a 4 night stay at Paris. I really enjoyed the hotel and the location. We had a view of the strip and the Bellagio fountains. In addition you could see the marquee at the Panet Hollywood Hotel. If you%26#39;re a shopper it%26#39;s right next door to the Miracle Mile shops.



The food was pretty good. We opted to eat there several nights, for the convenience. The buffet I found very nice for breakfast and dinner. It%26#39;s a bit pricy, but what isn%26#39;t there.



I thought the location was great. The hotel was beautiful and the staff were very accomodating. You can catch the monorail just outside Bally%26#39;s which is adjoined to Paris.



The only experience I had with the Mirage was seeing the LOVE show there.



I would say if the prices were comparable I would choose Paris.




I%26#39;d go with Paris for location and class...




We had no strip view at the Mirage...we didn%26#39;t request it. I hear that Paris is much better for fountain views a great bathrooms...get the connection...lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment