Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Questions about TI?

What is the best/ cheapest way to get from the airport to the hotel?





Do they have internet access? Is it free? Is it wireless?





I might rent a car for a few days. Do they offer free parking?



Questions about TI?


What is the best/ cheapest way to get from the airport to the hotel?



Take the bus-105 to South Strip Transfer Station, then get on the 108 or 109 north. Cab is about $13-15 .





Do they have internet access? Is it free? Is it wireless?



They do have internet but I don%26#39;t know if it%26#39;s wireless. There is a daily use fee of ??$10 ??





I might rent a car for a few days. Do they offer free parking?



Yes, there is free parking and valet parking ($3-4 tip recommended)plus they have a Dollar rental office there.



Questions about TI?


If there are two or more people just take a cab for about $15. Say NO TUNNEL to the driver.





I do know they have internet, although I do not think it was wireless and last time I stayed there it was free.





Yes the parking is free and Valet is very easy to use all you have to do is tip the valet person.

No comments:

Post a Comment