Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Batali's Restaurants at the Venetian.

Hi, I was wondering if any of you have eaten at either of Mario Batali%26#39;s restaurants. If so, any thoughts (good or bad)? Thanks!







Batali's Restaurants at the Venetian.


I at at the Enoteca and it was terrific.



Batali's Restaurants at the Venetian.


Obviously, I meant ate.




I also ate at Enoteca and found it to be one of the best meals we had while in Vegas - I would highly recommend this spot! For some reason it has gotten slammed in the reviews, however, I question how honest many of them are.





If you like Italian Italian food (as opposed to American Italian) - this is an excellent choice. Great menu of house cured meats, cheeses, veggies/olives, as well as fantastic pizza (the clam pizza has clams in the shell on it!), and we loved the pasta we got.




Enoteca was really good- a little noisy due to it%26#39;s location but I was expecting that. The cheese is wonderfu; and they have a nice wine list. The prices are far better than one would expect for a strip restaurant.




Another thumbs up for Enoteca. I was very pleased with the quality of the food and service there. As ChiTownTourist said, this is real Italian fare, not the drenched-in-marinara Italian-American food most Americans are used to. Very rich and flavorful.





I also agree it can be loud depending on what is going on in St. Mark%26#39;s Square.




That%26#39;s good news. I am actually Italian-American and I loved all of the food I ate in Italy (I have a soft spot for the Italian-American stuff, too!). I can%26#39;t wait to go back to Vegas to try out Batali%26#39;s restaurants. Thanks for the opinions!




Echo, thanks for posting this question. I am go glad Mario has restaurants in Vegas. At least he doesn%26#39;t have a pompos personality like another one that will remain un-named.



Anyway, I appreciate the comments from you other posters too...



Stratton, JackandSally, Chitown and Damama...thanks guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment