Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Today's the Day!!

Greetings!





My long-awaited trip to Vegas is here! We head out from Ft. Lauderdale tonight and arrive in Vegas just before 11 PM. Hopefully we%26#39;ll get some sleep on the plane, because I know we%26#39;ll want to play when we get there. I%26#39;ve been practicing up on my blackjack for weeks, and pretty much know the charts by heart. Whether Lady Luck smiles on me remains to be seen.





Thank you for all your informative, humorous posts these past several weeks. I%26#39;ve learned so much from you guys.





Take care and Happy Thanksgiving!



Today's the Day!!


I%26#39;ll be there today also, we get in around 8:30 Vegas time. I plan on a couple of drinks on the plane to help with the sleep!!! I want to hit the tables running as soon as we get to the hotel.



Today's the Day!!


Hope you both have a great time and good luck, dont forget your TRs when you get back.




Good luck folks. Have a great trip!!!





Will watch to see how you made out.





LP




Have a happy turkey day and a lucky trip.




GOOD LUCK!!! And please have patience with the poor airline and TSA people at the airport.




Have a GREAT time. We leave next Wednesday. Hope to read a trip report before then !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment