Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Getting Mail Delivered to Hotel

Hi again, thanks in advance for help. I am having my Hatton fight tickets delivered to my hotel (NYNY) for my stay there.





Having never had anything delivered to the hotel I am not familar with the process do I need to make NYNY aware ? Do I get the mail on arrival/checkin ? - Where is it stored ? etc





Brief explanation of the process of arranging for mail to delivered and collection at a LV Hotel is much appreciated





Thanks





J



Getting Mail Delivered to Hotel


yes, make the hotel aware.



call them now and let them know that you are having tickets delivered to the hotel under your name.



when you check in, remind them again that you are waiting for a package.



i have never had mail held for me in vegas, but i have at other hotels. usually the concierge will handle it, and they often leave it up to you to periodically check on it%26#39;s arival although some hotels will deliver it to your room for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment