Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Is there a Starbucks located inside Bellagio?

I looked on the Bellagio website and tried searching on Starbucks.com and didn%26#39;t see one. I thought I would check here to see if anyone knows!

My ritual when staying at MGM was to have breakfast pastry and my usual grande White Chocolate Mocha. Since this is my first stay at Bellagio, I am wanting to see if I can make the same plans for this trip!

Thanks! :)

Is there a Starbucks located inside Bellagio?

no.

Is there a Starbucks located inside Bellagio?

no starbucks, but the pastries available at Jean-Philippe Patisserie are out of this world.

bellagio.com/restaurants/jean-philippe.aspx

and if you hit the Palio (whcich is on the way to the pool) you will be able to get your fancy coffee and a delicious pastry made by jean-philippe.

you%26#39;ll be asking starbucks who? after one trip there.


Vancouverkitty,

Right on x500 !!!!


If you really need a Starbucks there is one across the street at PH.

But, at least one morning you should give Jean Philippe a try. Everything there is so delicious I can almost taste it now, LOL.


also if you purchase the travel cup at Palio%26#39;s you get free refills no limit and you also can avoid the lines waiting to get served as you serve yourself. I take my mugs evrytime I go.


babyglue...uh...blue...I know there%26#39;s one at the MGM.

Jean Philippe is out of this world for chocolate gelato shakes...I make it a meal.


Starbucks is our breakfast tradition when staying at MGM also, and we are staying at the Bellagio if a few weeks. I don%26#39;t doubt we will have a new tradition!


Thanks for the input everyone! I will definately check out the pastries at Jean-Phillipe! I will also stop by Palio for coffee, I am a beast until I get my cup of joe!

There are actually 2 Starbucks at MGM.

  • multiple tables
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment