Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Horse & Rider Magazine

Does anyone know where I can buy Horse %26amp; Rider Magazine, either Downtown or on the Strip?





I want to buy the November issue.





I will be in Las Vegas next week and would rather buy it there than here in Vancouver because I don%26#39;t feel like paying the extra $2 we are charged here in Canada.





Thanks!



Horse %26amp; Rider Magazine


Contact these tack stores (several in LV) and see if they have it.



www.tackshops.us/nevada.htm



Horse %26amp; Rider Magazine


you gotta laugh




Look at the airport on your way home. The newsstand near the Terminal D gates has an extensive selection of magazines. I know they carry Western Horseman - not sure about Horse and Rider, though.





Probably the bookstore Fashion Show mall will have one, too. Barnes and Noble carries that title, along with about 10 other equestrian themed titles, but I don%26#39;t think there is one within an easy distance of the strip or downtown.




Thanks for the responses. Doesn%26#39;t look like a sure thing although the Tack Directory is pretty cool!


  • remedy blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment