Tuesday, April 24, 2012

drinks at slot machines

Thanks to Blagger for cocktail waitress%26#39;s own site -lots of useful info and fun too. However, we are in Las Vegas for the sights etc and will only lose a few dollars at slots for fun - my question is this, is it ok for me to ask the waitress for cocktails if I%26#39;m not spending much compared to others??



drinks at slot machines


You%26#39;re welcome!





As long as you%26#39;re gambling you%26#39;re entitled to ';free'; cocktails as much as the next person.



drinks at slot machines


Yes,go ahead,but some drinks are just as cheap at the bar--$1 beers.




Sorry ,I thout that you meant that you would be gambling at Slots a Fun!.




As long as you keep playing (even on the penny slots)- you can still order drinks.




Thanks to all. It%26#39;s time I went to bed instead of chatting - it%26#39;s one a.m.! night night




Hey Pip,





It took me five trips to Vegas before I learned that you can even get call brands free if you are gaming. So, now instead of Scotch and water, I ask for Dewars and water. Big difference! Tip a buck each drink and they come back more often. Dave M St. Louis




Thanks Dave M




Yes, always tip.





Depending on where you plan to play slots, some hotels have better cocktail service than others. Some of the hotels are tightening up on the amount of servers available.




Most will allow free drinks even if you%26#39;re not playing...as long as you tip a buck ! I do this a lot, watch wife play slots, order 2 drinks, tip her 2 bucks...usually I can%26#39;t keep up with the service.

No comments:

Post a Comment