Wednesday, April 25, 2012

How to call 800 Numbers from the UK/Europe

You can not call a US 800 (free phone) number using BT or cable phones which can mean expensive international calls to the 702 numbers. Now if you install skype and buy credit for skype out (I think minimum purchase is £10) you can then call 800 numbers and these calls are free they do not bite into you skype out credit (or does not appear to)



How to call 800 Numbers from the UK/Europe


If you use a calling card...you can dial the 800 number...it wont be free...but will be billed @ the regular rate dictated by the calling card....last time I called the USA with a calling card...the total for a 18 min call was 4 pence...





shirl



How to call 800 Numbers from the UK/Europe


i%26#39;m sure it depends on each individuals cell phone plan, they may be an option for many.



my children who live in the UK and france use both landline and cell phones and call the US many times a day, both 800, 888 and non-toll free area codes and pay just pennies per minute. when i am in europe i use my phone and call home daily - cost is neglible, nowhere near what i would call expensive. each persona\s plan is different and options such as skype available. These days we can communicate anywhere in the world for pennies. gotta love technology.




I have sturggeld as neither my BT land line, My Virnin Media landline nor my blackberry (T-Monile) can call 888 0800 Skype works for me ;)




You can dial 800 numbers in the US from the UK, but you are charged for them.





For those without Skype, dial 0844 861 2121 before the 001 and it will only cost 1p/min.


  • makeup look
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment