Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Elvis Slot Machines?

My fianance is an Elvis NUT! Are there Elvis slot machines in all the hotels, or only in some of them?



Elvis Slot Machines?


If your fiancée is an Elvis nut, take her to Bill%26#39;s Gamblin Hall %26amp; Saloon to see Big Elvis. There are 4 quarter Elvis machines you can play while listening to Big Elvis. If you get the right seat, you can watch, listen and play at the same time! There is also a wall of 4 video (I think nickel) machines up against the wall. I watched Big %26amp; played quarter Elvis at Bill%26#39;s a few weeks ago. Great time for an Elvis fan!





NY NY had a bank of 4 Elvis quarter machines when I was there in May, and I understand they are still there, although I didn%26#39;t play them this past trip. They are in the same vicinity as ESPN Zone.





MGM had 4 quarter Elvis machines in May, but I was disappointed. They use to have an entire wall of Elvis quarter machines and it was always fun. Not so much in May.





IP had Elvis machines in May. I don%26#39;t care for it in there, so I didn%26#39;t enjoy playing.





I have not seen any recently in any of the other Harrah%26#39;s properties. I am 99.9% certain there are not any at Bally%26#39;s, Paris or Flamingo.





Gold Coast had some Elvis nickel machines in May.





There use to be some downtown. Maybe someone else will help out with other places.





HAVE FUN. I love Elvis quarter machines!



Elvis Slot Machines?


They still had them at the Fitz, Gold Coast, and (I think) Orleans? (not sure about that last one)




I love the Elvis slots! The bonus is so much fun, but you have to play a minimun number of lines to be eligible, I think, Anyway, in one bonus, you pick a record and a video of Elvis comes up and he sings a song- Awesome, The fanmeter then decides how many credits you are awarded. There is also a record bonus, loads of fun!




Back In aug , I%26#39;m positive I saw 4 Elvis slots at Mermaids dowtown, and maybe 5 or 6 at the Strat. The ones at Mermaids were old coin droppers , if thats your thing too.




Four Queens had them too, not far from the entrance by the Players Club desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment