Wednesday, April 25, 2012

How often do most people go to Vegas??

We like to go every five or six months..usually wait for comped rooms and just pay for air...

How often do most people go to Vegas??

meant to say..how often do you go to Vegas...just curious

How often do most people go to Vegas??

I go about the same as you - every 5-6 months. Lately once a year with friend(s) an the other with my husband. Don%26#39;t ';wait'; for comped room offers at Harrahs properties though. I look up some dates and they seem to come up ';comp'; without a specific offer.


We%26#39;ve been going once a year. We can%26#39;t take the time off work to go as often as every 5-6 months. Count yourselve lucky! As for comps....We don%26#39;t gamble enough, so we pay every time.


We go about once a year. I can%26#39;t wait till the day we can take off and just go.


After spending about 3 months in Vegas per year for 7 years-I no longer feel the need to go very often. After those 7 years I went 2 to 4 times a year for as long as 13 days per trip. Now I just go for 5/7 days once or twice a year and that is enough.


We started out at once a year and have been up to 2X for the last three yrs.


Usually twice a year but last year we went 3 and this year we are going for the first time in Dec. Too many Mexico trips!


Just by accident, it has been every 10 months for the last 4 trips. We are hoping to go back in Sept, which coincidently, will be in 10 months since we leave this Sunday!


Well, it started out to be twice a year, then 3 times, but next week%26#39;s trip will make the 4th in a year. Good thing I get 5 weeks vacation per year.


It used to be once a year when the kids were smaller. Now dh and I go three times..and I go with friends at least three times..cha cha cha

  • makeup look
  • addicted to brazilian waxing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment