Wednesday, April 25, 2012

';O'; questions

Has anyone recently done the ';O'; Show and Pre-Theatre Dinner Package? If so, you thoughts please. My friend and I are considering the dinner package with Fix. Also, does anyone know how far out they sell tickets - is it always 3 months, or will they be releasing a block of dates soon?

';O'; questions

15m......I just saw O this past May....great show! I didn%26#39;t do the dinner package thing, but Fix seems to get good reveiws on here.

Tickets are usually 3 months out....for O I%26#39;d say to sit either in the Loggia (great seats and it%26#39;s like your own little row...this is where we sat)...or anywhere in the 200 section would be good.

Even if you decide to skip the dinner part, the show itself is fantastic!!

';O'; questions

15m

Planning your next trip? I am hoping to see Elton John when we go out in March. Just waiting for a drop in air fare. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Deb


15m just my opinion but I saw O a few years ago and hated it. The music drove me crazy. I couldn%26#39;t wait to get out of there. Most people love it.


Saw O in Oct and I who bitched for 3 months about the price we paid ($330) for 2 people now understand how they charge that much per person. Fabulous. Wow. Don%26#39;t know how to express this.

Sher


Thanks everyone. I%26#39;ve never been to a Cirque show, husband won%26#39;t go, so my friend and I are planning ahead. She%26#39;s been to Mystere. I%26#39;ll keep watching for tickets but I guess I%26#39;ll have to wait at least a month.


';O'; is wonderful IMHO. We have seen it twice. Once from the ';wet seats'; and once from mid-theater. I loved both views but they were very different. Mid-theater gave you a more complete view of all the action.

Dining at Fix and ';O'; sounds like a winner to me!

  • xp
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment