Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Qua Baths & Spa

Anyone been ? I dont like having treatments (unlikel the wife) but enjot spending a few hours in the steam, sauna spa etc thinking of going here.



Qua Baths %26amp; Spa


Best spa in Vegas



Qua Baths %26amp; Spa


Just went 2 weeks ago. I wrote about it in my trip report today.



It was fabulous. A day pass will run you $45. If you are getting a treatment than you do not need the day pass. It is included.



I plan to go back every trip!




Like EAG20, I just went this month and wrote about it in my trip report (click on my name, it is several pages back by now). It is WONDERFUL. I also plan to go back every time I%26#39;m in Vegas. I%26#39;d probably just by the day pass, and not get a treatment. The 3 temp. pools, sauna, etc are enough for me to relax!!!!





Have fun!




Thanks very much





Our last day in Vegas all reasy includes Barry Manilow and dinner at Eiffle so add atrip to thsi spa will make it my wife Nivana




If you are gifting your wife with this spa experience, you are very likely to be rewarded for your effort! : - %26gt;





This is a wonderful thing to do for your wife.




Both my husband and I loved Qua. It is the only thing we%26#39;ve scheduled so far for our trip next month. Even if you are just using their facilities (steam room, Roman baths, etc.), I think the $45 charge is worth it.




Oh it will make her so happy and her being happy is the bet Christmas present I can ever have.





So It will be wake up at Wynn (the hotel she most wants to go to in the world)





Breakfast somwhere nice



Then off to Qua Baths and Spa for the best part of the day.



then early Dinner at Eiffle her favourite restuarnt



Monrail to LV Hilton to see Barry her very favourite living preformer





I think she will be very :-)




Sounds like a fabulous day! She will love it. May I suggest just one treatment for her. For example, a massage. Then she will have lots of time to enjoy everything else. I agree with waltrip-you could just go on a day pass and have plently to do. I enjoyed just sitting in the plush robe in the tea room sipping my tea. I want to go back now! Instead, I must peel the potatoes for Thanksgiving dinner.........




Ha Ha





I was thinking of 2 treatments just need to find out what she would really like I know she would like a massage I will look at the packages that they do.




SEW109,





You are a class act indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment