Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Player cards or will AC do?

There are several player cards that I have from AC, will they ';count'; for Las Vegas? Or do I have to sign up for new ones when I get to Vegas? (Harrahs, Trop etc)



New Player cards or will AC do?


Harrah%26#39;s and MGM definitely. As for the Trop, I would get a new one in Vegas.



New Player cards or will AC do?


Your Total Rewards (Harrah%26#39;s) card should be fine. I dont think te Tropicana AC and the Tropicana LV are affiliated, but I could be wrong.




Thanks for the input, I will bringthe Harrah%26#39;s and leave Trops home.




If nothing else, ask to check and see if your in the system, I%26#39;ve replaced cards that have been lost in moves or just MISPLACED without any problems; or they will issue you a card if not in the system.




Hope this isn%26#39;t a daft question, but I hope you have checked to see if you can get a discount on your room with your Players Card.




Harrah%26#39;s property, the cards are good at most Harrah%26#39;s properties. I have never been to AC but I have been to others and used my card there and it worked fine like Reno, Tunica, Shreveport. Lake Tahoe, Biloxi and New Orleans and never had a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment