Tuesday, April 24, 2012

beast breakfast buffet

Who has the best BREAKFAST buffet on the strip? I will be staying at the Flamingo and have heard the buffet is not all that great so where should I go.



beast breakfast buffet


For a ';beast '; breakfast try the Flamingo. A more exotic and rare beast would be the Thunderbird.



beast breakfast buffet


I really liked the breakfast buffet at Paris and at the Bellagio :)





tons of food to choose from, many different types of ethnic cuisines. Yum!








I second Paris. Great breakfast buffet .




oops! I meant best not beast. Cant find the edit button??




Hi Shegarty,



You may also want to try the Spice Market Breakfast Buffet at Planet Hollywood. That one is awesome too!




Well I%26#39;ll be there 4 nights and I know I%26#39;ll do at least 3 breakfast buffets. Have heard a lot about the Paris and the Spice Market so will try those 2 for sure.




Mirage was the best deal and Wynn had the best food.



Bellagio and Mandalay Bay were also very good.




I vote for Mandalay Bay and Bellagio...superb!




Paris and PH (spice market)




We really enjoyed the buffet at Mirage (even though the egg guy was a bit stroppy).





Planet Hollywood was OK.





TI was a little greasy for my liking.





Couldn%26#39;t get near the Paris buffet because the queue was so long.





Head and shoulders above the rest though was the brunch at Wynn so I can imagine that the regular breakfast will be spot on too.

No comments:

Post a Comment