Wednesday, April 25, 2012

celine

When does Celines performances end in vegas?



Will there be shows in 2008?





celine


Last Vegas show I believe is the 15th December.





Wife has tickets for the 9th.





Those tickets are like Hen%26#39;s Teeth now so really glad she got the chance to see one of the last ones.



celine


Oh, thats too bad. I%26#39;d really like to take my wife. Maybe if she does a world tour we%26#39;ll have to plan a trip to an overseas destination.




Look up her tour dates for the upcoming 2008 world tour on pollstar.com




ok, thank you.




all info on celine%26#39;s new tour can be found here:





http://www.ticketmaster.com/celine





enjoy.




I saw her on Oprah a week or so ago and it was so good. With her new CD coming out, they said she would be on tour soon. I saw her in Vegas in Sept. and was absolutely thrilled with the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment