Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Considering getting a wash& blow dry - how much?

Hi all, I would appreciate the names of fairly reasonable hair salons to get a wash and blow dry when I am there next week. Are the prices in Vegas crazy, considering I can get a wash and blow dry at home for $20

Thanks!

Considering getting a wash%26amp; blow dry - how much?

my mum had her hair cut and blow dried by Christophe himself for $100 !

Considering getting a wash%26amp; blow dry - how much?

Getting any sort of spa or salon service on the strip is expensive, so you might consider the prices crazy depending where you look. I think everywhere will be more than at home.


If you%26#39;re asking for locations on the Strip, I doubt you%26#39;ll find anyplace with reasonable pricing but... since there are actual normal people living in Vegas (not including Spike of course) I would think you%26#39;ll be able to find someplace not far off the Strip that would do a nice job for about the same $20 you pay at home.


Okay it appear Drvegas agrees that Spike doesn%26#39;t count!!! lol!

I got a hair cut at Mandalay Bay a couple years ago and I believe it was $80 bucks. Great cut and treated very well but not cheap. Anywhere on the strip will be costly.


I had a wash and haircut by Kathy at the Golden Nugget for $40...nd it looked great! They have a nice spa area too.


Hi

Where I live in Norfolk the cost of a good (ladies)cut at Toni and Guy will cost about 拢40 that%26#39;s about $80, Vegas Seems like normals prices!!!!

Clive

  • makeup look
  • get time from datetime
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment