Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Shoes in Victoria secrets

Hi Everyone

I am going to Las Vegas in 12 days and i wanted to know if they actually sell shoes in the Victoria Secrets over there, i have been on the website and there are a few pairs i wounldnt mind purchasing. My boyfriends mum has been to Las Vegas twice and she cant remember seeing shoes in any of the Victoria secret store%26#39;s, so i am wondering are they only available on the website!!

I would be grateful if anyone can answer my question.

Thank you :)

Shoes in Victoria secrets

I have a young coworker who is a shoe ';expert'; so asked her for info, and this is her reply;

Well I haven%26#39;t been to the store there in Vegas, but typically, they only sell the shoes online or in the catalog. Never have I seen shoes in any of their stores.

Shoes in Victoria secrets

For the most part - the shoes and clothing is only available on the website....in the store they have slippers and usually some feathery-types that go with %26#39;bedroom%26#39; outfits.


Thank you for getting back to me, as if i cant believe that i am so disappointed, i wonder if i go on my 1st day and see if they will order them online in the store for me, there are 3 pairs and a pair off Uggs that i definatley want, well ill have to enquire when i get there unless any1 can help with this question!!

Thanks again for answering my question!!


Hi

There was a question asked about Uggs a short while ago, yes you can get them in Vegas, in the fashion show mall in Nordstrom%26#39;s plus some other places. Do a search on the forum and you will find the answers.

Clive


Oh Gabby is the Ugg expert...send a PM to her!!!

  • java
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment